Thursday, March 22, 2007

I want to hear from you...

This is my first blog entry - ever - and it's hard to know where to begin! Since launching my website in November 2006, I've had lot of success in expressing the inherint beauty of vintage textiles. What is hard about having virtual customers, is to really know what they think of the relationship we have. I want nothing more to exceed their expectations so I've launched this blog in hope to create a forum where we can chat about what you like (or would like more) about Le Bourdon Home & Garden.

So, I invite you to tell me why you've been inspired and appreciate things French and vintage. I'll do my best to write on a regular basis where I find my inspiration, too. We, Francophiles, must stick together...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love my custom pillow. Hope to purchase many more treasures from Wendy in the years to come! Susan M.